Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Where: Tayyibun Institute, 8 New Road (Off Whitechapel Road), London E1 2AX
“Tayyibun Institute are now recruiting additional male and female Part/Full time teachers to join our team of teachers in our well established Institute due to expansion.
All Tayyibun teachers will teach their gender students only in a full 100% segregated environment.
Teachers for the following subjects are being recruited now:
(1) Arabic Language
(2) Tajweed ul Qur’an
(3) Islamic studies
The age group of students are as follows:
(1) A CRB (Criminal Record Bureau) check and two references from your previous employers is required. Should you have difficulties in obtaining a CRB certificate Tayyibun may help you through obtaining one.
(2) Experience in teaching the related subjects mentioned.
(3) Certification of authority to teach. (DESIRABLE)
(4) A good understanding of Hijaab and Segregation.
Following a successful application, the following are just some of the benefits offered:
(1) Competitive pay rates.
(2) Teachers’ training.
(3) A good reference.
(4) Course packs / material.
(5) Work in a halaal environment.
If you would like an opportunity to join our establishment and teach at our reputed Tayyibun Institute please feel free to attach your CV and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Previous applicants need not apply.)
(Your CV will remain safely on our data protected system).”